Flourless Fudge-like Brownies
1 can black beans (14.5 ounces), drained and rinsed
3 teaspoons egg substitute + 4 tablespoons water*
1/2 cup grated zucchini (1/2 small zucchini)
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup raw sugar
3/4 cup cacao powder (cocoa powder)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
*Or use 2 eggs
1. Preheat the oven 350 degrees F. Prepare a 9 x 9-inch baking with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In small dish combine the egg substitute and water, whisk to combine.
3. In a food processor combine the black beans and the egg substitute, pulse to combine.
4. Then to the food processor add the grated zucchini, coconut oil, vanilla, raw sugar, cacao powder, salt, and baking powder. Pulse the mixture to combine, the batter should be thick and smooth.
5. Transfer the brownie mixture to the prepared backing dish. Bake for 25 minutes.
Cooking tip: When you remove the brownies from the oven, they will be gooey! You can enjoy them gooey or chill the brownies overnight a very fudge-like brownie.