Wasabi Avocado Dip with Crispy Wontons
Serves: 6 (3 wonton crisps and 2 tablespoons of dip)
- 12 wonton wrappers, sliced in half diagonally
- cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/3 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 avocado, peeled
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and arrange wonton wrappers.
- Combine the oil and water. Brush evenly over the wonton wrappers. Sprinkle with the sea salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 6 minutes or until the wonton wrappers are golden brown.
- In a blender, place lemon juice, avocado, light sour cream, and wasabi paste. Blend until smooth.
- Serve dip with crispy wonton crisps.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 130 calories, 7 grams total fat, 1.5 grams saturated fat, 0 grams trans fat, 5 milligrams cholesterol, 190 milligrams sodium, 13 grams carbohydrate, 3 grams dietary fiber, 2 grams sugar, 3 grams protein, 2% vitamin A, 15% vitamin C, 2% calcium, 2% iron